Rules & Regulations
All JCC members must present and swipe their JCC membership card upon check-in at the Water Park admissions desk.
The goal of the JCC Water Park is to serve its members. Guest privileges are offered as a service and convenience to JCC members.
1. All guests must be accompanied by a member of the JCC and must register at the admissions desk.
2. Each individual family member may bring up to two (2) guests at one time, with a maximum of four (4) people per family on a limited basis.
3. JCC members may bring guests only on weekdays. No guests are allowed on weekends and holidays. The Water Park Director may limit guest privileges if over-crowding conditions prevail.
4. Guest fees are as follows: $8.00 per adult, $5.00 per youth, $20.00 per family (up to four per family).
5. An individual may be a guest at the Water Park two (2) times during the season, regardless of with whom the come.
6. Babysitters will be allowed as part of the family. A babysitter card may be obtained at the membership office at the JCC. Babysitters must register at the admissions desk and are not limited to two visits for the summer.
7. Members are responsible for seeing that their guests abide by all Water Park rules and regulations.
8. Special considerations not listed are to be discussed with the JCC Water Park Director.
1. Children eight (8) years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult.
2. All program classes held at the JCC Water Park will have to be pre-registered and pre-paid. Registrations can be taken at the Water Park or the main campus.
3. Birthday parties will be held based upon availability. All inquiries for birthday parties are to be directed to the Water Park birthday party coordinator. Please call Erron at 262-242-6563 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Parents must see that their children observe all Water Park rules.
5. Smoking is prohibited.
6. Alcohol and controlled substances are prohibited.
Policies Regarding Food
1. Food serviceis limited toconcessions.
2. Food available at the Water Park will adhere to the laws of Kashrut.
3. There will be a kosher meat grill for Water Park-sponsored events.
4. In accordance with all Wisconsin State laws, food will not be permitted on the pool deck.
5. All food must be purchased from the concession stand at the Water Park.
* There are No carry-in's allowed.
1. Children may not loiter in shower or locker room areas. Horse playing will not be permitted.
2. All members and guests need to bring their own towels.
3. Parents may not bring children of the opposite sex who are six (6) years of age and older into the locker rooms.
4. Lockers are for day use only. Locks left on lockers overnight will be removed after 24 hours.
5.No unauthorized persons are permitted behind the counter.
6. Smoking is prohibited in the bathhouse.
1. Showers are mandatory before entering the pool(s).
2. No roughhousing in the water.
3. No running on deck.
4. Only Coast Guard-approved flotation devices are allowed.
5. Rafts, noodles, “floaties,” “swimmies” are not allowed unless posted.
6. A child who needs a flotation device should be within arm’s reach of a parent or guardian at all times.
7. Children not yet potty trainedare required tobe in water-proof swim diapers and rubber pants.
8. Parents should report all “accidents” to the lifeguard immediately so that all necessary steps are taken to clean the water and provide a safe environment.
9. Parents are not to leave children in strollers unattended at any time.
10. No t-shirts allowed while swimming.
Play works structure and the waterslides
1 Metal objects, glasses, jewelry, watches, etc., are not allowed.
2. Only one person is allowed on the slide at a time.
3. Standing, stopping, and sliding head first are not allowed.
4. Do not cross in front of another slide when exiting.
5. Floatation devices of any kind are not permitted on slides.
6. Move away from the bottom of the slide quickly.
Water walk (Lilly pad)
1. Swimmers should be able to swim at least 25 yards unassisted and tread water for at least one (1) minute.
2. Enter at designated location. Wait for Lifeguard’s signal.
3. No jumping from the side in the water walk area.
4. Once a swimmer falls off they must exit the area by using the closest ladder.
5. No head first entries from any of the float pads.
1. No diving from the side into diving well.
2. One person at a time on the ladder and board.
3. Wait for Lifeguard’s signal.
4. Dive must be executed in one bounce.
5. No inwards or back flips allowed.
6. Control dive by not going toward Aqua Climb safety zone.
7. Stay in straight line from the end of the board.
8. No swimming in diving area unless the Lifeguard closes the diving board.
1. Aqua Climb is for experienced swimmers only.
2. Drop zone must remain clear of all swimmers at all times.
3. No diving. Feet first entries only.
4. Floatation devices are not allowed.
1. Please respect the speed of the lane you enter, slow, medium, and fast.
2. If more than two (2) swimmers are in a lane, swimmers are required to start a circle swim format. See Lap Swim handout at the admissions desk.
1. Children under the age of eight (8) should be accompanied by an adult.
2. Shower is required to re-enter the pool area.
3. No throwing of sand is permitted.
4. Covered-toe sandals or shoes are recommend